|Originally we were a group dedicated to artists and teams trying to pitch comics in the industry. However, now we are supporters of all webcomic artists and comic creators. |
1. Simply just send a Join request. That's all there is to it.
1. You may submit up to 4 pieces of artwork per day.
2. Any style is acceptable in this club
3. Don't post anything of a pornographic nature (although nudity is allowed)
4. If you must post a photo (i.e. you don't have a scanner and do your work traditionally), please try to make the photo as high quality as possible.
1. Only the following are allowed: Cover pages or first pages for comics that are 3+ pages, stand-alone comics, or promotional images. You may submit other pages for multiple page comics to the other folders.
2. Please only post your best work to the featured folder.
1. Please only submit works you are willing and wanting to receive critiques on.
2. When giving critiques please be respectful of the artist. We reserve the right to ban people for misconduct.
1. The favorites work much in the same way as the submissions. Please make sure to submit favorites that you think are useful to everyone in the club (not just yourself).
2. We wish to discourage suggestions of pieces created by members in the club. This is merely to prevent duplicates of pieces in both galleries should the member them-self choose to upload that particular piece at a later date.
|Only the following are allowed: Cover pages or first pages for comics that are 3+ pages, stand-alone comics, or promotional images. You may submit other pages for multiple page comics to the other folders.|
Creepypasta the Fighters: The HangmanCreepypasta the Fighters: The Hangman by InvaderIka
Bio: Andrew Colt was an honest Western gentlemen who worked at as a cattle handler for a ranch owner outside of his town of Hendrick's Post, Arizona. He was later framed and convicted as the murderer of the towns sheriff in 1872 and hung for 45 minutes at the town's gallows before he perished. He later was granted a second chance in the afterlife as a phantom and took his revenge on those who wronged him. He's still bearing the wounds of his agonizing end and is known in the area's legends as The Hangman due to these wounds and methods of killing.
Powers/Weapons: Hangman has the abilities of Transparency, Possession, Object Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility for brief periods of time, Muffling Abilities (Meaning he can muffle or silence his movements), and Ghost Lights. His main weapons include His noose and a late 1800's five-shooter revolver.
Rodeo: Hangman uses his noose to lasso the opponent around the waist and whips the
C.R.A.C.K.P.O.T. is GO! Also, an Art Jam!UPDATE!: New Tumblr blog http://edf-crackpot.tumblr.com/C.R.A.C.K.P.O.T. is GO! Also, an Art Jam! by CyberneticCupcake
October is coming up, and I hope this spooky month will be a lucky one for me. I plan to do a lot of drawing that month related to the project, so wish me luck. I also have an idea for a promo/infographic of who E.D.F. C.R.A.C.K.P.O.T. really are, just to get a headstart on my project. Over the next few months, I also plan to release some of my monster designs for the series, the giant monsters the likes of our lovely balloony Princess would fight, and even monsters so small they could go into your body and cause some serious damage/side-effects!
Also, I have an art jam open to all interested involving a redesign challenge of my balloon OCs. They're such a mess from their last battle that they need a makeover, stat! You can find all the rules and conditions of the jam here.
ORIGIN CREEPYPASTA: RebirthORIGIN CREEPYPASTA: Rebirth by InvaderIka
A tear ran through the five year old’s mind as she heard her brother’s cries of anguish.
“You can’t do this! She’s only a little girl! She’s your own flesh and blood!”
A gruff, angry voice slurred back, “That small abomination is not my daughter. That’s a hell spawn. A freak!”
Adeline pulled the doll closer to her chest as she heard those words. Her father always frightened her, especially when he was drunk. Always yelling, always cursing, always beating her. She sniffled, it wasn’t her fault that voices told her things.
She could hear her brother, Johnathan pleading with her father to calm down.
“Dad, please! She’s not-” Johnathan’s voice was suddenly cut off with a yelp.
“That’ll teach you to argue with me, boy.” Her father said quietly before stomping to her bedroom door.
The door flung open to reveal her father’s angry, drunken visage.
|More Journal Entries|